The package includes:
- A plan document
- Plan set up
- Third-party administration from one of the leading firms nationwide
- Outstanding 403(b), Roth 403(b), 457(b) and Roth 457(b products
- Products that guarantee an employee cannot lose his or her principal or earned interest due to market loss
- Guaranteed income for life with a rider
- Products that have no annual advisor and investor fees
- Trusted advisors and representatives who specialize in the school, government and non-profit marketplaces
We also can offer an investment platform if desired.
We offer Charter school employees a new opportunity to save on an after-tax basis through Roth contributions. The Roth 457(b) plan gives you more control over when your contributions and retirement income will be subject to income tax.
- Taxes paid on contributions
- Tax-free withdrawals*
The Roth 457(b) option provides an alternative to pre-tax investing in a 457(b) plan. Roth contributions are considered “after-tax,” which means taxes are withheld when you contribute.
However, qualified distributions on your contributions, plus any earnings are completely tax free. As in the example, if you contribute $200, the entire $200 comes out of your paycheck, but when you make a withdraw from your Roth 457(b) account, the entire amount plus any earnings are tax free.